Based on our world-wide testwinner Reinsfjell Superlight 2, we introduce Reinsfjell X-Trem 2.
Reinsfjell X-Trem 2 is a freestanding, spacious dome tent with superb ventilation.
With both two entrances and two vestibules it is flexible and comfortable for two persons. It is ideal to use one vestibule to store luggage and one for cooking, or to let each person have their one separate room with exit. The tent frame is designed with pre-bent pole-sections, which make the walls steeper and increases the interior space and comfort level. The Helsport Airflow ventilation system including four vents (in addition to the entrances) ensure excellent ventilation and minimize condensation.The vents can be closed completely, to prevent them from packing with snow. In addition this tent has everything you need to provide a secure shelter even in the most extreme conditions:
If you also use the storm flaps and all the guy lines, you have a safe shelter in extreme conditions. The flysheet has a tear-strength of 20kg, and the tent has details such as storm flaps, robust pole cups dimensioned for double poles, color-coded pole lengths for fast and easy pitch-up in rough weather and reinforced guy-line points.
A secure choice for any challenge!
- Persons: 2
- Packed volume: 18 x 50 cm
- Tent weight (+ – 10%): 3,30 kg
- Weight pegs: 0,15 kg
- Pole length: 1 x 370 + 2 x 347 cm
- Poles: DAC Featherlight NSLTM (48 cm sections)
- Fabric inner tent: Micro Ripstop® Polyester 30D
- Fabric outer tent: Helsport SuperLight 1000, 3000 mm
- Fabric floor: Polyamide SI, 5000 mm
- Accessories: Rep Kit (+0,15 kg) contains: fabric, needle, thread, seamsealer, repair sleeve and extra pole segment.
- Color: Red/Yellow Reinsfjell
In 1970, Helsport launched the world’s first tunnel tent, just one example of the innovative products from this family owned company. The brand focus is on high quality and lightweight mountaineering products. Helsport was started in 1951, in Trondheim, Norway and has since equipped hundreds of expeditions all over the world.