Primary innovation features
- One-layer leather construction provides extra seasonal versatility.
- Unique RECCO® application for trekking makes you searchable in the outdoors.
- Unique Vibram® Four Season outsole for excellent grip any surface.
- Made from premium environmentally friendly leather and recycled EVA.
Intended End Use
Designed to comfortably let you carry heavy packs and protect you from the ever-changing elements in the difficult terrain of nature’s most remote locations.
- Premium and environmentally friendly leather construction.
- One-layer leather concept to vary usage after temperature.
- RECCO® application implemented on left tongue for best searchability in the outdoors.
- SOLE heat moldable footbed for individual comfort and long-term support.
- Rubber rand for best protection.
- Leather gusset to prevent water and rocks to enter the boot.
- Vibram® Four Season outsole with proven great traction in rough terrain.
- Water repellent treated leather.
- Lace locking system for easy customized lacing
Available in stores
From February 2016.
Recommended Retail Price SEK/Euro
2900 SEK / 300 Euro
- Upper made from premium and environmentally friendly leather produced by a gold rated Leather Working Group tannery.
- Midsole made from recycled EVA.
- Carries the Haglöfs Take Care label, which means that it is one of the most advanced products in terms of sustainability in the Haglöfs collection.