Abisko Shape 2 tent
Primary innovation features
Abisko Shape tents are lightweight tunnel tents that have an impressive amount of space for gear in their roomy vestibules. The Innovative two-fabric flysheet gives low total weight and high strength where it is needed the most.
Intended End Use
Light weight all year round 2 person tunnel type tent for comfortable overnight stays in the outdoors.
Construction system that allows for hard wearing and long life cycle:
- Full reinforcement on flysheet gives low total weight and high strength where it is needed the most.
- New 4-layer siliconized flysheet fabrics.
- Dyneema gives super high strength to guylines / groundslines and make them all static
- External pole sleeves gives higher stability and has room for double poles
- DAC featherlight NSL poles
Nordic pitch solution raising the inner tent simultaneously with the flysheet.
Multiple ventilation system:
Various ventilation features allows for optimized climate control.
- Half-way-roll up of outer door, with auto locking zippers.
- large ventilation openings on flysheet ends and above door.
- Large flysheet roll-up ventilation at both ends of the tent.
- No-see-um mesh allows for optimal ventilation yet stopping even the smallest bugs.
Easy to understand pitch sytem:
- Colour coded pole pockets
- Fjällräven foxfeet construction (with room for two poles)
Ground fixation system guranantees that the tent stays where you put it:
- Dyneema guylines together with
- Stable groundloops
Available in stores
From spring 2016.
Recommended Retail Price SEK/Euro
7400 / 750
Fjällräven is committed to continuously improve products and productions processes. In the development process of the new tent range we have been able to improve the sustainability content from many angles and are proud to present a new series of tents that all are:
- Completely free from PVC materials
- Completely free from PFC in the DWR
- Completely free from toxic fire retardants