Many brands often face the same sustainability challenges, and some are too big to be handled by a single company. Together, great things can be made, and working together is more efficient and fun. SOG offers a framework and a method for how projects can jointly be started and financed that makes the journey from a challenge to a solution much shorter and more affordable for all members.
- To be considered for startup support, 3 or more SOG members should be willing to openly work together for a solution on a shared sustainability challenge. At least one company must be willing to take the lead on the project.
- SOG offers initial coordination, searching help for additional partners and support to get the project started as quick and simple as possible.
- When the project is initiated, the lead is handed over to one of the project partners, or an external coordinator if preferred and funded by the partners.
A PROJECT CAN BE SUGGESTED BY:
- A single member company facing a challenge and wanting to find other companies in the same position. The challenge is presented to SOG for evaluation and partner search.
- A group of member companies that have already identified a shared challenge/opportunity and want to find a joint way forward.
- SOG from dialogue at e.g., a SOG meeting where a project is identified as a possibility, or as an outcome of responses to the annual survey.
FINANCING STEP 1 (Covered by SOG)
- A project proposal
- Identification of potential SOG members to join the project
- Invitation for a kick off meeting
- A first kick-off meeting (presentation & feedback)
- Project proposal adjustments and final budget
- Signing up the members that want to join
Additional project costs will be covered by the participating companies.
PROJECT RESULTS & KNOWLEDGE
Unless otherwise agreed, the detailed project results & knowledge will be kept within the project group. Selected information/results may be shared outside the project group if agreed by the whole group.
If you have a project idea or sustainability challenge that you would like other members to work with you on, reach out to Joel Svedlund with a short proposal.