Fjorgyn Anorak Jacket
Primary innovation features
This is the weather protection that you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Every detail is carefully considered to give you the perfect functionality and at the same time very low weight.
With Fjorgyn, we have created a super-light version of a classic Anorak, easy to pack and bring along to protect you from weather in every situation. The 48g/m2 2.5-layer semi-transparent fabric has a carbon print on the inside and feels silky smooth towards the skin even with only a t-shirt underneath.
The shape is inspired by a Sami kolt, with the drawstring at the hip to direct the water away from the lower body. The features are kept to the bare necessities with adjustments to create a snug fit. The water repellent is fluorocarbon free.
- Two way adjustable hood with light weight buckles.
- Lightweight neoprene brim on hood. Protects your face against rain.
- Neck adjustment for ventilation. When closing, the collar folds comfortably without wrinkles.
- One zipped pocket in front.
- The pocket can be used as self-stowing pocket.
- Adjustable sleeve ends.
- Elastic and adjustable lower hem.
- Elastic and adjustable waist. When tightening, the fabric below the waist leads the water away from your body.
- The excess cord can be pulled back to the back of the hood.
- Taped seams.
- Front and rear reflectors.
Available in stores
1 September 2015.
Recommended Retail Price SEK/Euro
3500 SEK / 350 EUR
FC Free water repellent.